The EASYLOG is a wireless sensor with which the temperature of the mat is recorded during pressing. Minimum panel thicknesses from 0.39 in [10 mm].
Optimize your pressing process by measuring the development of the mat temperature in any position within your press.
- Information on the curing of the resin in the panel (reaching of the 212 °F [100 °C] threshold in any position)
- Short start-up times of wood based panel productions
- Optimization of existing press programs
- Recipe adaptations in record time
- Detection of influences of upstream and downstream processes
- Low construction height (0.098 in [2.5 mm])
- Suitable for panels of more than 0.39 in [10 mm] thickness
- Temperature measurement during cooling, conditioning, sanding, coating
- Measurement of 24 hours
- Particleboard, OSB, MDF manufacturers
- Insulating material manufacturers (up to 257 °F [125 °C])
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEM)
- Glue producers
- Research institutes
Supply voltage Supply by the installed battery Frequency Supply by the installed battery Mains type Supply by the installed battery Power consumption Supply by the installed battery Places of installation (other places of installation on request) Insert in the HWS mat Type of material Chip, MDF, OSB, ply wood Material/panel thickness min. 0.393 in [10 mm] Product temperature max. 257 °F [125 °C] Measuring process Sensorial Measuring range max. + 257 °F [125 °C] / Measuring accuracy: ± 35.6 °F [2 °C] Repeat accuracy (in case of constant environmental conditions) max. + 257 °F [125 °C] / Measuring accuracy: ± 35.6 °F [2 °C] Resolution (diameter of the measured spot) Pressure: 0.188 Psi [1.3 kPa] Measuring speed Measuring resolution: time between two measuring points: programmable (min. 0.25 s)
Fagus GreCon, Inc. offers a network of sales and service partners with internal qualified service staff. Thus, a competent partner is available to you anytime and anywhere.
Our experts ensure an optimal and reliable function of your GreCon measuring systems in agreed intervals.
The GreCon measuring systems are equipped with the GreCon Remote Support to support the operators. This system makes a safe, easy and quick remote support possible in case of any possible failure, to control the system or to answer questions.
Fagus GreCon, Inc. offers a continental network of subsidiaries and sales and service partners with internal qualified service staff. Thus, a competent partner is available to you in case of need within very short time and in short distance.