Optimize your pressing process by measuring the development of gas pressure and mat temperature in any position within your press. The CONTILOG is a sensor that records the gas pressure and temperature during hot pressing of the panel board.
The temperature measurement provides information on the curing of the resin in the mat and enables you to optimize the press program for your individual recipes. Reach a core layer temperature of 212 °F [100 °C] as soon as possible! Delaminations can be minimized by improving the degasification from the mat center.
- Information on the curing of the resin in the panel (reaching of the 212 °F [100 °C] threshold in any position across the panel width)
- Information on the degas behavior of wood based panels
- Short start-up times of wood based panel productions
- Optimization of existing press programs
- Recipe adaptations in record time
- Minimization of delamination
- Detection of influences of upstream processes
- Easy verification of the feasibility of new products
- Particleboard, OSB, MDF manufacturers
- Insulating material manufacturers (up to 257 °F [125 °C])
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEM)
- Glue producers
- Research institutes
Supply voltage Supply by the installed battery Places of installation (other places of installation on request) Insert in the HWS mat Type of material Chip, MDF, OSB, plywood Material/panel thickness min. 0.708 in [18mm] Product temperature max. 257 °F [125 °C] Number max. 6 simultaneously Measuring process (see product finder) Sensorial Measuring range Pressure: 0 – 84.12 Psi [0 - 580 kPa] (above atmospheric pressure) Temperature: max. +257 °F [+125 °C] Repeat accuracy (in case of constant environmental conditions) Pressure - measuring error maximum: 2 % of the final value (with 32 to 185 °F [0 to 85 °C]) temperature - measuring accuracy: ± 32.9 °F [± 0.5 °C] Resolution (diameter of the measured spot) Pressure: 0.029 Psi [0.2 kPa] Temperature: 32.1 °F [0.0625 °C] Measuring speed Measuring resolution: time between two measuring points 0.5 s
Fagus GreCon, Inc. offers a network of sales and service partners with internal qualified service staff. Thus, a competent partner is available to you anytime and anywhere.
Our experts ensure an optimal and reliable function of your GreCon measuring systems in agreed intervals.
The GreCon measuring systems are equipped with the GreCon Remote Support to support the operators. This system makes a safe, easy and quick remote support possible in case of any possible failure, to control the system or to answer questions.
Fagus GreCon, Inc. offers a continental network of subsidiaries and sales and service partners with internal qualified service staff. Thus, a competent partner is available to you in case of need within very short time and in short distance.