We may get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We may collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, fax number, company name, additional contact person(s), title, as well as other information you directly give us on our Site, including, but not limited to, when you fill out “Request For Quote” forms.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We may log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we may log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
Cookies. We may log information, including, but not limited to, demographic information (such as age, gender, and interests) using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
We may use your personal information as follows:
- We may use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We may use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We may use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- We may use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
The Company does not rent, sell, or share your personal information with other people or non-affiliated companies other than as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of you, our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- In the event we collect credit card information from you, this information will only be used for business purposes and will be stored in a confidential manner.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
Confirm whether any marketing emails do go out, and whether they contain opt-out language (they are required to by law).
We limit access to personal information about you to our employees have a reasonable need to come into contact with such information in order to provide products or services to you in the ordinary course of business. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards of your information in accordance with commercial and federal standards.