The automobile and automobile supply industries belong to the biggest branches of industry worldwide. With sophisticated vehicles produced in large quantities, they meet the increasing demand in the field of motorised traffic. However, the numerous production steps hold many risks. Sparks, glowing embers or particles can be generated and cause fire or dust explosions.
A GreCon spark detection and extinguishment system significantly increases the safety and protection of the production facilities. It detects sparks in time and automatically extinguishes them – and has done so successfully for more than 40 years.
Many production processes, such as milling, casting, hardening and welding, can cause sparks or glowing particles due to high temperatures or defective machines. These ignition sources can spread via extraction systems and trigger off a fire or dust explosion throughout the production plant.
A fire or an explosion can have serious consequences for your company:
- Injury and loss of human life
- Damage to machines, transport facilities and storage space
- Production interruptions
- Loss of income
- Repair / Replacement costs due to damaged machines
- Loss of customers
To protect your production, your staff and your machines against fire and explosions, GreCon offers you…
- a fast, reliable spark extinguishing system which is especially adapted to your production
- the detection of sparks and glowing particles in the areas at risk
- the immediate automatic diversion of sparks out of the conveying system or water or gas
- extinguishment – in 99 percent of cases without production interruption
- recording of events down to the millisecond to help identify the cause of a problem
- Hardening shop
- Core removal
- Welding line
- Milling machine
- Oil mist separator